Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > spreadsheets

spreadsheets

=?Utf-8?B?anByb2JpbnNvbg==?=

I am starting a new job and i need to learn how to use spreadsheets. i have
no idea where to start. i have the microsoft works in my computer and i can
pull up several different spreadsheets but i am not sure what to do.
accounting spreadsheets (dont have it) and inventory control spreadsheet.
anyone with help...please

John R

"jprobinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am starting a new job and i need to learn how to use spreadsheets. i have
> no idea where to start. i have the microsoft works in my computer and i
> can
> pull up several different spreadsheets but i am not sure what to do.
> accounting spreadsheets (dont have it) and inventory control spreadsheet.
> anyone with help...please

This really isn't the forum for this question.
Try microsoft.public.excel. I am sure there are people there willing to
assist you.

John R