Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > textbox question

textbox question

Durango2008

Hi I'm new to Ajax and .Net in general.
I am trying to use the CalendarExtender utility that the Ajax toolkit
provides, however I am having some difficulty with a my approach.

I want to have the textbox be readonly, but have it updateable via the
Calendar provided by Ajax toolkit. Now I am setting the textbox.ReadOnly =
true; at pageload, but inside my TextBox_TextChanged method I set ReadOnly =
false.
However this does not seem to be working well. I am sure I am taking the
wrong approach, so I ask is there a better way for this?

thank you for any advice.