Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Sharepoint Learning Path

Sharepoint Learning Path

=?Utf-8?B?amFja28=?=

I wonder if there's a path for Sharepoint professionals to move towards MCITP
and Architect level, just like what we have currently for Architect level for
Server and Exchange family? Currently there are 2 070-630 and 631 for
certification for MCTS - Sharepoint, but no further recommended
programs/courses if someone would like to advance the level to MCITP and
Architect level.