Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photos From Cancun

Photos From Cancun

ogladoun10@gmail.com

This is a wonderful lie shot from Cancun, Mexico of a pelican taking
of. Note the arch in the pelicans back as the pelican is flapping its
wings. I realize this isn't the highest quality photo but after
photoshop this could be a masterpiece. <a href="http://www.picable.com/
Nature/Birds/Pelicans.50923">Here is the link.</a> If this link
happens to fail here is the url: http://www.picable.com/Nature/Birds/Pelicans.50923
I appreciate feedback! thanks- ostapian

Steven

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> This is a wonderful lie shot from Cancun, Mexico of a pelican taking
> of. Note the arch in the pelicans back as the pelican is flapping its
> wings. I realize this isn't the highest quality photo but after
> photoshop this could be a masterpiece. <a href="http://www.picable.com/
> Nature/Birds/Pelicans.50923">Here is the link.</a> If this link
> happens to fail here is the url:
> http://www.picable.com/Nature/Birds/Pelicans.50923
> I appreciate feedback! thanks- ostapian

Personally I think it's poor.You have slated the picture yourself with the
post above this one?? But like you say Photoshop can make anything look
good.

Mark B.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> This is a wonderful lie shot from Cancun, Mexico of a pelican taking
> of. Note the arch in the pelicans back as the pelican is flapping its
> wings. I realize this isn't the highest quality photo but after
> photoshop this could be a masterpiece.

No it couldn't. If you're so sure of that, prove it.