Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How can I import Office 2000 settings from old machine onto new machine running Office 2003?

How can I import Office 2000 settings from old machine onto new machine running Office 2003?

Spin

Gurus,

Have a user on a machine running Office 2000. I will be moving them to a
machine running Office 2003. Is there a way I can capture their Office
settings via some sort of program so that way they begin work on their new
machine I can "import" their old Office settings?

--
Spin