Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > White Inkjet printable DVD+R media. Best media for money?

White Inkjet printable DVD+R media. Best media for money?

eljainc

Hello,

We have been using Verbatim White Inkjet Printable DVD+R media (in 100
pk spindles).
However Sam's Club is no longer carrying

We were purchasing them for about $35-38 per 100 pack spindle. Is
there any place that still sells them for around this price?

Are there any brands that are better than this for about the same
price range?

Thanks.

Mike McWhinney
elja, Inc.

Jerry

"eljainc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> Hello,
>
> We have been using Verbatim White Inkjet Printable DVD+R media (in 100
> pk spindles).
> However Sam's Club is no longer carrying
>
> We were purchasing them for about $35-38 per 100 pack spindle. Is
> there any place that still sells them for around this price?
>
> Are there any brands that are better than this for about the same
> price range?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Mike McWhinney
> elja, Inc.

This site has them, but I would buy the Taiyo Yuden brand, but that's just
me.

http://www.supermediastore.com/