Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > P&S recommendations.

P&S recommendations.

thepixelfreak

So I'd like to replace an old Canon PowerShot S400 (ELPH) that has
gotten long in the tooth. I think I'd like a P&S as thin as possible
with a nice large screen and some modicum of control.

Something to take places when not in the mood to lug the 30D around..

Any thoughts?
--

thepixelfreak

Yvon Travailler

"thepixelfreak" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de

> So I'd like to replace an old Canon PowerShot S400 (ELPH) that has
> gotten long in the tooth. I think I'd like a P&S as thin as possible
> with a nice large screen and some modicum of control.
>
> Something to take places when not in the mood to lug the 30D around..

Canon G7 or G9 (G9 has raw btw).