Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 2 days in Portugal

2 days in Portugal

Sosumi

and you donīt need 7 years in Tibet )

Mafra and Lisbon:
http://atlantic-diesel.com/Mafra/

Enjoy and let me please know which you like best and why. Or worst too.

Sosumi

Ohoo? Anybody there? Or is this group only about discussing?

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rita_=C4_Berkowitz?=

Sosumi wrote:

> Ohoo? Anybody there? Or is this group only about discussing?

Nice work on the pics. Sadly, this group and most other Usenet groups are
more suited for bickering and stimulating the idiots. You're very hard
pressed to find any on-topic discussions. If you're looking for good honest
and constructive criticism with honest conversation you'll need to join
moderated groups. Anyway, good luck and have fun with your photography.
Use Usenet for what it was designed for, kicking the hornet's nest to watch
the idiots swarm.

Rita

rwalker@despammed.com

On Oct 10, 2:16 pm, "Sosumi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> and you donīt need 7 years in Tibet )
>
> Mafra and Lisbon:http://atlantic-diesel.com/Mafra/
>
> Enjoy and let me please know which you like best and why. Or worst too.

I enjoyed those of the ruined buildings.

Chip G.

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Sosumi <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> and you donīt need 7 years in Tibet )
>
> Mafra and Lisbon:
> http://atlantic-diesel.com/Mafra/

Great shots. I liked the ones of the folks along the beach...

--
--Chip
remove dots in prefix to fix email address