Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Orange Livebox

Orange Livebox

Paulg

Has anybody set up an orange livebox. No problem setting it up but can't
share files or printer. Orange say it is not supported and I have tried
every thing I know. Any help any where.

Nemo

I assume you are connecting second computer with a wireless connection
the Orange box comes with WEP security preset you will need this on the
wireless
computer and the code is on a stickeron base of router
if you cant see it then type 192.168.1.1 into internet explorer address bar
using computer connected to the router with network cable
that gives you access to the router and you can see the code there
user name: admin password: admin for access.
Don't forget to set the folders you want to access as shared on both
computers
by right click on folder and click share
also see help and support sharing files and printer.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...