Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AutoComplete

AutoComplete

shapper

Hello,

I am creating a custom web control which uses AutoComplete associated
to a TextBox.

In this project I also have the necessary .asmx file. The project is
compiled to a .dll library.

When I use AutoComplete I add the following to my page:

MyScriptManager.Services.Add(New
ServiceReference("AutoComplete.asmx"))

The question is, now that my asmx file is inside my .dll library how
should I do this?

Thanks,

Miguel

Your .asmx file is *not* inside your .dll library - only the compiled
codebehind class is. The webservice still requires the .asmx file to be
present as it serves as the webservice "endpoint" and calls the codebehind
assembly to execute your WebMethod(s).
-- Peter
Recursion: see Recursion
site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com