Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SOAP Envelope/Encoding using Axis 1.2

SOAP Envelope/Encoding using Axis 1.2

almousawi@gmail.com

No sure if i am using the write group. My 2 questions are:
1. How can i know the exact soap message being sent (how to print
it).
It seems the server is getting an envelope tag appended twice to my
message.

2.I am trying to use SOAP Axis 1.2 to connect to non-java service.
When I use the code below, I keep getting Error:
aultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:
SOAP envelope validation error. Envelope element doesn't have
SOAP 1.1 encoding attribute or requested encoding is not supported.

call.setEncodingStyle("SOAP-ENC=\"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/
encoding/\"");
SOAPBodyElement[] input = new SOAPBodyElement[1];
Element payload = buildInputQuery(queryFileName);
input[0] = new SOAPBodyElement(payload );//inputQuery);
this.writeDOMDocument(payload.getOwnerDocument(), System.out);
Vector elems = (Vector) call.invoke( input );

==============
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlnssd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlnssi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns:ns1="somefile.wsdl">
<SOAP-ENV:Header>
<ns1:Login xsi:type="ns1:ATSPA_Login" SOAP-
ENV:mustUnderstand="1">
<username>USERNAME</username>
<pwd_hash>PASSWORD_HASH</pwd_hash>
</ns1:Login>
</SOAP-ENV:Header>
<SOAP-ENV:Body SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/
soap/encoding/">
<ns1:GetAccountAddress>
<account_id xsi:type="xsd:integer">222</account_id>
</ns1:GetAccountAddress>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Mark Clements

> No sure if i am using the write group. My 2 questions are:
> 1. How can i know the exact soap message being sent (how to print
> it).

Use the TCP monitor that comes with Axis.

http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-...PMonitorTcpmon

Mark