Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Error - unknown server tag 'asp.Scriptmanager'

Error - unknown server tag 'asp.Scriptmanager'

Valli

Hi,

I have an issue with the content page('default.aspx') while executing
the asp.net project.
I am getting the error
1. unknown server tag 'asp.Scriptmanager'
2. unknown server tag 'asp.collapsiblepanelextender'
3. unknown server tag 'asp.UpdatePanel

Why I am getting this error.? What should be done to fix it.

I have copied this content page('default.aspx') from one of my project &
placed it in the required project.
I have created a new webform('new.aspx') in the project & use the script
manager & update panel in the form.
I didnt get any error while including that controls in my form. But while
executing I am getting the error.
I am also getting error for the content page('default.aspx') only.

Can anyone help me immediately?

--
Regards
Valli

Mark Fitzpatrick

Did you add all the ASP.Net Ajax configuration elements into the project?
All of these items you are seeing come from either ASP.Net Ajax or the
ASP.Net Ajax toolkit. Make sure that the project you are copying code into
has both the appropriate dll references and the appropriate config file
settings.

--
Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatrick