Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Anyone know how to display acquired DNS settings?

Anyone know how to display acquired DNS settings?

Fred@anonymous.org

Does anyone know how to display the acquired DNS server numbers
from a pix 501 with an outside setroute command? I need to put
the dns numbers in some static mahines behind the pix, and dhcpd is disabled
in the pix.. i have no way to glean the numbers externaly

Merv

On Oct 9, 11:50 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Does anyone know how to display the acquired DNS server numbers
> from a pix 501 with an outside setroute command? I need to put
> the dns numbers in some static mahines behind the pix, and dhcpd is disabled
> in the pix.. i have no way to glean the numbers externalIf you are connected to COX then

If you are connected to COX then

24.248.210.1 wsip-24-248-210-1.ks.ks.cox.net

NS.COX.NET 68.1.16.100
NS.EAST.COX.NET 68.1.16.101
NS.WEST.COX.NET 68.111.106.76