Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Help

=?Utf-8?B?QWxsZW4=?=

Hello Everybody,

I am intend to pursue the MCSE certification. Are there any complete
materials i can download for free? Please advice what to do.

Your advice will be appreciated.

PAJ

On Tue, 9 Oct 2007 18:53:00 -0700, Allen
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Are there any complete
>materials i can download for free? Please advice what to do.

Not complete but lots of samples. These samples cover all the material
(or most of it). Should be more than enough for everything you need if
you combine all the samples.
Like it says on the page:
Individual samples are available FREE of charge.

You have to right-click individual samples to download (or email/phone
and they will mail them to you).

http://www.worlduph.com/sample.htm

Personally I think this is a little cheap of you.
But at least with these you won't get called on the carpet for cheating.

=?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/elearning.mspx

--
Big Up CertGuard.