Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Delete List elements

Delete List elements

shapper

Hello,

I have a Generic.List(Of String) with 100 elements.
I want to sort it and delete the last 40 elements.
Can this be done without a loop?

And if not, can I convert it to an array and do it in the array?

Thanks,
Miguel