Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Missing User Profile!

Missing User Profile!

=?Utf-8?B?RXZvbG92RQ==?=

I tried to log in and I'm getting a message that the User Profile can not be
loaded. No one has used my computer since I last shut it down. I'm using
Vista 64 and I have 2 profiles, my main admin profile and my sons profile
that is under parental control. My main profile is not loading and when I try
to do any sort of admin function under my son's profile it asked for my
password to get my admin rights, well that doesn't work. I can log into Vista
32 I have installed as a dual boot on this computer so I have some access but
still limited. I'm looking for any ideas as to how I can resolve this issue.
Thanks.