Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: SOAPpy and ArrayOfKeyValue

Re: SOAPpy and ArrayOfKeyValue

Alex Ezell

It's cool when you solve your own problems. It was as simple as this:

def dictToKeyValue(self, mydict):
soap_list = []
for key,value in mydict.items():
inner = {"key":key,"value":value}
soap_list.append(inner)
return soap_list

It's just a list of dictionaries with the actual words "key" and
"value" as keys in the dictionary. I was making it much harder than it
needed to be.

SOAPpy is smart enough to handle the rest. Thanks SOAPpy!

/alex