Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Language - PowerPoint

Language - PowerPoint

=?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzczgz?=

Hi,
I'm an Australian student in sweden and just bought the Microsoft Home
Office and Student PowerPoint 2007 (Office hem- och studentgåva 2007).
However it is all in Swedish, and while I know bits of Swedish, it's taking
me a while to navigate -does anyone know if I can change the language to
English - or am I stuck with Swedish? I have bought other products here and
they always give me the option of Swedish or English. Any help?

thanks,
Cassie

P.S. I already asked this in PowerPoint and was told that more than likely I
am stuck with Swedish, but to be sure ask in the general section.

=?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljZQ==?=

The other way around is possible, when using an English version you can use a
languagepack but The swedish version doesn't translate to English. The base
has to be English.

hth
--
Maurice Ausum

"Cass83" wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm an Australian student in sweden and just bought the Microsoft Home
> Office and Student PowerPoint 2007 (Office hem- och studentgåva 2007).
> However it is all in Swedish, and while I know bits of Swedish, it's taking
> me a while to navigate -does anyone know if I can change the language to
> English - or am I stuck with Swedish? I have bought other products here and
> they always give me the option of Swedish or English. Any help?
>
> thanks,
> Cassie
>
> P.S. I already asked this in PowerPoint and was told that more than likely I
> am stuck with Swedish, but to be sure ask in the general section.

=?Utf-8?B?Q2Fzczgz?=

Okay, thank you for that. I'm getting the hang of it now anyway, guess it'll
help me further my swedish as well

"Maurice" wrote:

> The other way around is possible, when using an English version you can use a
> languagepack but The swedish version doesn't translate to English. The base
> has to be English.
>
> hth
> --
> Maurice Ausum
>

> "Cass83" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I'm an Australian student in sweden and just bought the Microsoft Home
> > Office and Student PowerPoint 2007 (Office hem- och studentgåva 2007).
> > However it is all in Swedish, and while I know bits of Swedish, it's taking
> > me a while to navigate -does anyone know if I can change the language to
> > English - or am I stuck with Swedish? I have bought other products here and
> > they always give me the option of Swedish or English. Any help?
> >
> > thanks,
> > Cassie
> >
> > P.S. I already asked this in PowerPoint and was told that more than likely I
> > am stuck with Swedish, but to be sure ask in the general section.

Montreal MCT

Out of curiosity why the hell did you buy it in Swedish?

--
Mitch Garvis, MCT
MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
news:(E-Mail Removed)...