Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Labels not Text in FormView

Labels not Text in FormView

randy.buchholz

I'm starting to work with FormViews and use CSS Classes for most things,
especially aligning blocks of fields. When I bind a datasource (Design
View) to the FormView it generates text for the titles of the bound labels.
I must manually create all of the labels and them populate them with the
text - very time consuming. Is there a way to make the FormView create
labels not text?