Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > 64 bit prod web server pre-compile problems??

64 bit prod web server pre-compile problems??

jobs

I've got an asp.net website that runs fine from VS.NET on my client.

If I deploy the site by moving it to the Test web server it works
fine.

If I precompile the site on the Test server that goes well as well.

If I deploy the sources to my prod server which is 64 bit I get this
error:

An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
(Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B)

Exception Details: System.BadImageFormatException: An attempt was made
to load a program with an incorrect format. (Exception from HRESULT:
0x8007000B)

If I attempt to pre-compile, using aspnet_compiler -v /
myvirtualpathfromwebroot

I get this error:

web.config(70): error ASPCONFIG: Theme 'RTTheme' cannot be found in
the application or global theme directories.

I check and RTTheme is there under app_Themes

This is what the web.config entry looks like, and themes work fine on
DEV and TEST :

<pages styleSheetTheme="RTTheme">