Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AutoComplete - Ajax Control Toolkit

AutoComplete - Ajax Control Toolkit

shapper

Hello,

I am using a AutoComplete and I am having a few problems in creating
the ServiceMethod.

I have the following method:

' ...
<WebMethod()> _
Public Function GetCategories(ByVal prefixText As String, ByVal
count As Integer) As String()
Dim categories As New Generic.List(Of String)
categories = GetAllCategories()
For i As Integer = 0 To count - 1
?????
Next i
Return ???
End Function

The code line

categories = GetAllCategories()

returns a list of strings, i.e.: London, New York, Car, Boat, ...

My problem is what should I do know with the prefixText and the count
value to create my String array to be returned by the method.

Thanks,

Miguel