Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Connect to neighbour's network

Connect to neighbour's network

=?Utf-8?B?R2VvZmZCIGluIExvbmRvbg==?=

My neighbour is happy for me to temporarily use his network as I get a good
signal from next door. (I am in the process of changing ISP and soon will
have no connection of my own for a few days). Will my laptop connect
automatically or do I need to set up something?

Dave

you'll have to ask your neighbor, he is the only one to tell you how his
security is set up.

"GeoffB in London" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Start Here http://www.ezlan.net
http://www.leeindy.com/firewalls.shtml
http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sectio...le64-page1.php