Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Jakatra tomcat- Ant - Apache tomcat - Difference ?

Jakatra tomcat- Ant - Apache tomcat - Difference ?

Oom

Hi,
what is the difference between Jakatra tomcat- Ant - Apache
tomcat ?

why we have these many ? what are their usage in comparison to other?

Pl describe.

why?

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:38:13 -0000, Oom wrote:

>Hi,
> what is the difference between Jakatra tomcat- Ant - Apache
>tomcat ?

Nothing you need to worry about if you can't find out yourself.

http://jakarta.apache.org/
http://ant.apache.org/
http://tomcat.apache.org/
http://httpd.apache.org/

See the descriptions of Jakarta, Tomcat, Ant and Apache using the URLs
provided.

>why we have these many ? what are their usage in comparison to other?

Many what? They are different things.

Other what?

>Pl describe.

Pl read.