Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > convert Microsoft Word Document into HTML

convert Microsoft Word Document into HTML

=?Utf-8?B?S3VtYXIuQS5QLlA=?=

I want to convert Microsoft Word Document into HTML format using .NET (c#).
Do anybody have any idea how to do this.

--
Kumar.A.P.P
Software Engineer, Infosys Technologies Limited.

There are only two ways I know of to do this.

1) Use the Word object model and "Save as HTML" on the document object.
2) Use a third party component engineered to work with Word documents.

The Word Document (except for the most recent version which is actually
well-formed XML) is a prprietary binary format. Load a Word document into
Notepad and you'll see.
-- Peter
Recursion: see Recursion
site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

"Kumar.A.P.P" wrote:

> I want to convert Microsoft Word Document into HTML format using .NET (c#).
> Do anybody have any idea how to do this.
>
> --
> Kumar.A.P.P
> Software Engineer, Infosys Technologies Limited.
> http://geekswithblog.squarespace.com

Mark Rae [MVP]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspos...s/Default.aspx

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

Mark Rae [MVP]

"Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> 1) Use the Word object model and "Save as HTML" on the document object.

Since the user has posted on an ASP.NET newsgroup, I guess it's safe to
assume that he's trying to do this in ASP.NET, which obviously means that he
cannot use the Word object model since server-side Office automation doesn't
work:
http://support.microsoft.com/default...US;q257757#kb2

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

John Lam

You can use .NET DLL from ABCPDF to convert PDF to html.

>>> http://www.markrae.net