Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AJAX template

Reply
Thread Tools

AJAX template

 
 
Tomek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-08-2007
Hello,


I have installed ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 and ASP.NET AJAX Control
Toolkit, but there isn't a template "ASP.NET AJAX-enabled Web Site" in my
Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition(?) Do you know why? Do I have to
do anything else?
(on http://www.asp.net/ajax/documentatio...SPNETAJAX.aspx I
have found: "If you have Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 installed on your
computer, the installation process (ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 )
installs templates for AJAX-enabled Web site projects")

I have installed Microsoft Visual C# 2005 EE too.

Thanks in advance



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
arti_kapila@yahoo.com
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-08-2007


Hi,

Try using this link for downloading ajax.

https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...displaylang=en


i recently downloaded form here.

bye


On Oct 8, 3:04 pm, "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have installed ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 and ASP.NET AJAX Control
> Toolkit, but there isn't a template "ASP.NET AJAX-enabled Web Site" in my
> Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition(?) Do you know why? Do I have to
> do anything else?
> (onhttp://www.asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/InstallingASPNETAJAX.aspxI
> have found: "If you have Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 installed on your
> computer, the installation process (ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 )
> installs templates for AJAX-enabled Web site projects")
>
> I have installed Microsoft Visual C# 2005 EE too.
>
> Thanks in advance



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Tomek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      10-10-2007
Thanks for answer. I have just uninstalled, then installed AJAX extensions
again, and now it's ok.

bests


Uzytkownik <(E-Mail Removed)> napisal w wiadomosci
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>
>
> Hi,
>
> Try using this link for downloading ajax.
>
> https://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...displaylang=en
>
>
> i recently downloaded form here.
>
> bye
>
>
> On Oct 8, 3:04 pm, "Tomek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have installed ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 and ASP.NET AJAX Control
>> Toolkit, but there isn't a template "ASP.NET AJAX-enabled Web Site" in my
>> Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition(?) Do you know why? Do I have
>> to
>> do anything else?
>> (onhttp://www.asp.net/ajax/documentation/live/InstallingASPNETAJAX.aspxI
>> have found: "If you have Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 installed on your
>> computer, the installation process (ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX Extensions 1.0 )
>> installs templates for AJAX-enabled Web site projects")
>>
>> I have installed Microsoft Visual C# 2005 EE too.
>>
>> Thanks in advance

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to use the template member function of a template in the memberfunction of another template class? Peng Yu C++ 3 10-26-2008 03:51 PM
template template arguments: expected a class template, got `Component<T1, T2, T3> gary.bernstein@gmail.com C++ 1 06-08-2007 07:10 AM
AJAX IDE and AJAX TOOL--The Release of JoyiStar AJAX WebShop 3 Beta minnie Java 1 12-13-2006 06:29 AM
Re: A Newbie Question about template template template tom_usenet C++ 0 07-24-2003 12:06 PM
Re: A Newbie Question about template template template Chris Theis C++ 2 07-24-2003 09:42 AM



Advertisments