Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > rsvp

brodwy

I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
the rsvp or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

Whiskers

On 2007-10-08, brodwy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
> wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
> the rsvp

If you want to see any replies, yes. Of course it'll be too late to pick
up any replies sent before you create the new address. And that supposes
that the address concerned doesn't already belong to someone else ...

> or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

You could try sending the invitations again with the correct 'Reply-To'
address and an apology for the inconvenience caused by the mistake.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

why?

On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:17:49 -0000, brodwy wrote:

>I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
>wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
>the rsvp or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

Yes, no, maybe. Email everyone with the correct address, by now if
anyone did respone they will have had a failure msg.

Me

Blinky the Shark

why? wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Oct 2007 09:17:49 -0000, brodwy wrote:
>
>>I mailed invitations with rsvp to my email address. The address was
>>wrong by one letter. Do I have to create that email address just for
>>the rsvp or is there a way I can get them to go to my correct address?

> Yes, no, maybe. Email everyone with the correct address, by now if
> anyone did respone they will have had a failure msg.

Or somebody else got a bunch of replies he wasn't expecting.

--
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Teched RSVP Code. googleads@symmetrytech.com Microsoft Certification 0 04-10-2007 06:32 PM
New York City Python Users Group meeting is planned for Dec. 12th @6pm - please RSVP! John Clark Python 0 12-10-2006 01:38 PM
MPLS interworking (Native IP, RSVP-TE, LDP, ...) anouch Cisco 0 04-05-2006 04:33 PM
RSVP Config Scripts? Rob Cisco 0 03-10-2005 02:49 AM
MPLS TE: Confused by IGP and RSVP. Catelecom Cisco 0 12-29-2003 12:57 AM

Advertisments