Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Membership security. Forcing a Password Recovery/Reset?

Membership security. Forcing a Password Recovery/Reset?

jobs

I'm using asp.net Membership security. Using the Password recovery
control, users can reset/recover their passwords. Great.

I've grid with all the users. I'd like to add a button so the admin of
the ap can reset anybodies password (sending them a new password).

Is there class that will do this? If not, any way around this?

Thanks for any help or information!

=?Utf-8?B?SklHTkVTSA==?=

Hi
Lookout for Membership Class of System.Web.Security to programmatically
change user's password.

eg.

Dim user As MembershipUser = Membership.GetUser("ABC")
user.ChangePassword(user.GetPassword(), newPassword)

Regards
JIGNESH