Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Reading within folders on a wireless LAN

Reading within folders on a wireless LAN

=?Utf-8?B?U05DTFRV?=

Wireless LAN comprising of PC & laptop configured through a Netgear WGR614v4
router. At both workstations I can see all computers on the network as well
as shared folders....problem is however....althohgh I can only look into and
work on the Laptop folders going from PC to laptop when I try getting into
the PC folders from my laptop, even though I can see the folders as a shared
resource, I am denied access on two possible counts
i) that I may not have permission to access the resource
ii) that not enough server storage is available to process the command

Printer sharing is successfully enabled from my laptop.

Prior to aquiring the router and attempting to do things "right" I did have
a simple wireless LAN operating through both computers by simply having a
wirless NIC in the PC and a wireless PCMCIA card in the laptop.
Any help would be appreciated.

SNCLTU

Jack

Hi
Read this page, http://support.microsoft.com/kb/177078/
Check the IRPStackSize even if you do not have AntiVirus program as
mentioned in the page above.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...