Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Video and Dual Monitor Mode

Wireless Video and Dual Monitor Mode

=?Utf-8?B?amFtcGV0cm8=?=

I am running Windows XP and an NVIDIA GeForce FXGo5200. I am running Media
Shout application software and need to see the application, but project only
the image not all the application images. This works fine when cabled to a
projector via an S-Video cable. However, I have recently installed a "New
Soft Presto WMS2.5" wireless video adaptor and cannot get it to work. I can
project the image of the screen on my laptop fine. But Windows XP/The NVIDIA
card apparently does not recognize the wireless connection as a second
monitor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!