Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Identity

Identity

rn5a@rediffmail.com

What does the statement

ASP.NET runs with IIS identity

mean? Does it mean ASP.NET is running with ASPNET identity or
IUSR_<MachineName> identity or <MachineName> identity?

Thanks

Michael Nemtsev

Hello http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),

it means that IIS run under the standard identity (role/user), which is
IUSR_<MachineName>
---
WBR,