Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Looking for a virus/trojan horse Usenet group

Looking for a virus/trojan horse Usenet group

Mark

Hello Again All,
Thanks for the info on networking xp to vista, I'll try it this
weekend . I also have another question that is OT for this group, but
hopefully someone can point me in the right direction. My laptop has
been infected with a WNSO.exe trojan horse that I can't easily get rid
of. After Googling WNSO.exe, I haven't really found any help, except by
downloading someone's program (Bulldog something IIRC) that still seems
questionable. Can someone reccomend a resource or direction that I can
look towards??? Many thanks to all out there, Mark