Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET AJAX samples... I am looking for help with HoverMenu AJAX Toolbox control.

ASP.NET AJAX samples... I am looking for help with HoverMenu AJAX Toolbox control.

JDeats

So I'm looking for the source behind this sample:
http://www.asp.net/AJAX/AjaxControlT...HoverMenu.aspx

I want to attach a HoverMenu control to a DataGridView control and
perform the behavior shown in this example. I have been unable to
locate a sample. Also Is it possible to repopulate a DataGridView
control through AJAX?

Thanks

bruce barker

unless the grid is short (< 10 items) attaching the HoverMenu to each
row will take too long to render.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)