Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > TreeView Control - OnClick event?

TreeView Control - OnClick event?

Mel

I populate my tree programmatically; it's just a list of directories
and their files. I need to capture the click event every time a node
is clicked because I perform one action for a .PDF file type and
another action for a .DOC file type. SelectedNodeChanged event is
triggered only when you select different node, but if you click on the
same node (that is ALREADY SELECTED) no event is triggered. How do I
capture the click event?

(Using Asp.net 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, Visual Basic)