Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > E-mails disapeared from OE folder

E-mails disapeared from OE folder

cd69

Hi there!I hope someone can help with this one.I save different e-mails in
several different folders I created in OE.Now I went to a folder to look at
one I had saved a while back and noticed a bunch isn't showing.Is there a
maximum showing(I have 700 in that folder showing) or some setting I need to
take care of to show all in sub folders?Thanks for your help!

cd69

OK!That's just weird!I closed OE and reopened and now they are all there in
the folder???