Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Ron Paul...

Ron Paul...

aaaaaaaadftdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdf@googlemail.com

Has never voted to raise taxes.
Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
Has never taken a government-paid junket.
Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
U.S. treasury every year.
Voted against the Patriot Act.
Voted against the Iraq war.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

salty@dog.com

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
wrote:

>Has never voted to raise taxes.
>Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
>Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
>Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
>Has never taken a government-paid junket.
>Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
>Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

>http://www.rupaul2008.com/

Same could be said for Ru Paul!

http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

Don

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Has never voted to raise taxes.
> Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
> Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
> Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
> Has never taken a government-paid junket.
> Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
> Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
> Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
> U.S. treasury every year.
> Voted against the Patriot Act.
> Voted against the Iraq war.
>
> http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Does he derive benefit from stolen money?

HeyBub

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
>> Has never voted to raise taxes.
>> Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
>> Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
>> Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
>> Has never taken a government-paid junket.
>> Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
>> Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

>> http://www.rupaul2008.com/

> Same could be said for Ru Paul!
>
> http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings of
old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually running
things.

"HeyBub" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700,
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>> Has never voted to raise taxes.
>>> Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
>>> Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
>>> Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
>>> Has never taken a government-paid junket.
>>> Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
>>> Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.

>>> http://www.rupaul2008.com/

>> Same could be said for Ru Paul!
>>
>> http://www.rupaul.com/gallery/index.shtml

> Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings
> of old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually
> running things.

Why? Because they actually expect people to be responsible for themselves?

Benj

<h> wrote:

> > Libertarians are much like the Celtic warriors hired by the English kings
> > of old; fierce, brave, loyal as hell. You just don't want them actually
> > running things.

> Why? Because they actually expect people to be responsible for themselves?

Well, yeah. You know. **** happens. The problem is society, not
criminals. It's all about racism and antisemitism. It's about
homophobia and reaching under a stall and being misunderstood.. It's
about the poor being abused and "immigrants" being discriminated
against. It's about crime caused by citizens having "easy access" to
guns and taxes caused by the other party. People aren't responsible
for events. It's just the times we live in, right?

ray

On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700, aaaaaaaadftdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdf wrote:

> Has never voted to raise taxes.
> Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
> Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
> Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
> Has never taken a government-paid junket.
> Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
> Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
> Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
> U.S. treasury every year.
> Voted against the Patriot Act.
> Voted against the Iraq war.
>
> http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Sounds pretty negative to me. What HAS he done.

Bob F

"Benj" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> It's about
> homophobia and reaching under a stall and being misunderstood..

Unless you already have a history of such behavior. Suddenly, it's not
"misunderstood".

Bob

jJim McLaughlin

is supported by an asshole anonymous spammer and apparently
condones Usenet abuse as a campaign tactic.

Michael Ejercito

On Oct 5, 8:44 am, ray <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:20:07 -0700, aaaaaaaadftdfgdfgdfgdfgdgdf wrote:
> > Has never voted to raise taxes.
> > Has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
> > Has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
> > Has never voted to raise congressional pay.
> > Has never taken a government-paid junket.
> > Has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.
> > Does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
> > Returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the
> > U.S. treasury every year.
> > Voted against the Patriot Act.
> > Voted against the Iraq war.

> >http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

> Sounds pretty negative to me. What HAS he done.

So then you support raising taxes, unbalanced budgets, federal
restrictions on gun ownership, congressional pay raises, government-
paid junkets, increasing the power of the executive branch, the
Patriot Act, and the Iraq War?

Those who oppose all of these things should vote for Paul. Those
who oppose even MOST of those things should vote for Paul.

Michael