Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > No Graphics Displaying after Upgrade to FF1.5

No Graphics Displaying after Upgrade to FF1.5

sparcusa

Just upgraded to FF1.5 and cant get any graphics to display properly.
Only text comes up.

I've check all the obvious stuff and followed the instruction for this
in the support boards but didn't resolve the problem.

Options->Content Tab
Block Popup Windows CHECKED
Warn me when web site... CHECKED
Load Images CHECKED
from the originating web site only UNCHECKED
Enable Java CHECKED
Enable JavaScript CHECKED

I've also noticed that I'm getting tons of errors like this in my
javascript console

Error: Error in parsing value for property 'display'. Declaration dropped.

Any ideas here?

gwtc

sparcusa wrote:

> Just upgraded to FF1.5 and cant get any graphics to display properly.
> Only text comes up.
>
> I've check all the obvious stuff and followed the instruction for this
> in the support boards but didn't resolve the problem.
>
> Options->Content Tab
> Block Popup Windows CHECKED
> Warn me when web site... CHECKED
> Load Images CHECKED
> from the originating web site only UNCHECKED
> Enable Java CHECKED
> Enable JavaScript CHECKED
>
> I've also noticed that I'm getting tons of errors like this in my
> javascript console
>
> Error: Error in parsing value for property 'display'. Declaration dropped.
>

> Any ideas here?

can you post a link where you're having problems, so someone can go
check it out. Thanks

Leonidas Jones

gwtc wrote:
> sparcusa wrote:
>
>> Just upgraded to FF1.5 and cant get any graphics to display properly.
>> Only text comes up.
>>
>> I've check all the obvious stuff and followed the instruction for this
>> in the support boards but didn't resolve the problem.
>>
>> Options->Content Tab
>> Block Popup Windows CHECKED
>> Warn me when web site... CHECKED
>> Load Images CHECKED
>> from the originating web site only UNCHECKED
>> Enable Java CHECKED
>> Enable JavaScript CHECKED
>>
>> I've also noticed that I'm getting tons of errors like this in my
>> javascript console
>>
>> Error: Error in parsing value for property 'display'. Declaration
>> dropped.
>>

>> Any ideas here?

> can you post a link where you're having problems, so someone can go
> check it out. Thanks

Do you have any adblocking extensions installed? They might block wanted
images.

How about your firewall, could it be blocking images?

I agree with gw, could you cite a couple of problem pages, so we can
compare our experience with yours.

Lee