Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How can I find a blog?

How can I find a blog?

Jimbo

My wife started a blog about 2 years ago and gave me the url. I don't
remember the url but don't want to ask her for it. I did a google and yahoo
search for it and came up blank. I also tried some blog search engines. I
got, using google and yahoo, about 90 pages of links searching by our last
name but none were for us. I know that she updated it a couple of weeks ago
so I know that it is still active but I can't find it.
Also, on a semi-related note, why can't I find google or yahoo searches on
family members that I know have been in the online newspaper articles? I can
find articles that were posted on the web in 2001 on space travel but can't
find an article that was posted last year on one of my cousins that made it
to state swim finals.