Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Stop loading message function?

Stop loading message function?

Gualtier Malde

I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 in Windows 2000 SP4. I move to Mozilla from
Netscape. Somewhere along the line I lost the "stop" button to abort loading a
message that is taking too long or otherwise ****ing me off.

Shouldn't there be a "stop" function? If there is, I haven't found it and will
be grateful for guidance, as always.

Thanks

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Gualtier Malde wrote:
> I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 in Windows 2000 SP4. I move to Mozilla from
> Netscape. Somewhere along the line I lost the "stop" button to abort loading a
> message that is taking too long or otherwise ****ing me off.
>
> Shouldn't there be a "stop" function? If there is, I haven't found it and will
> be grateful for guidance, as always.
>
> Thanks

its still there. You just have to open your eyes and look
for it. Can't you see it? If not, then right click on
the toolbar [or click on View, Toolbars . . . ] and select
customize.

or Reply to Author. Thanks!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

Gualtier Malde

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Gualtier Malde wrote:
>> I am using Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 in Windows 2000 SP4. I move to Mozilla
>> from Netscape. Somewhere along the line I lost the "stop" button to
>> abort loading a message that is taking too long or otherwise ****ing
>> me off.
>>
>> Shouldn't there be a "stop" function? If there is, I haven't found it
>> and will be grateful for guidance, as always.
>>
>> Thanks

> its still there. You just have to open your eyes and look for it.
> Can't you see it? If not, then right click on the toolbar [or click
> on View, Toolbars . . . ] and select customize.

Thank you. I completely forgot the View Toolbar Customize function. Happens a
lot.

Chuck