Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Wazup w Googoe

Wazup w Googoe

Old Gringo

On Or About Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:14:06 GMT, Without Any Hesitation Or
Thinking Twice, Old Gringo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

How the F did I do that? Google of course. JHC
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:15:42 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Another Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> Old Gringo wrote:
>> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

> ok here

Humm, Ok here also in IE, not in Firefox. ?? Work to do <g>
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
10/4/2007 7:12:50 PM CST

Old Gringo

No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
10/4/2007 7:06:28 PM CST

Another

Old Gringo wrote:
> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

ok here

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:15:42 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Another Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> Old Gringo wrote:
>> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

> ok here

Thanks
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
10/4/2007 7:12:05 PM CST

Old Gringo

On Or About Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:15:42 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, Another Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote
The Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:

> Old Gringo wrote:
>> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

> ok here

My last add on, (download statusbar) seems to have been keeping
google from loading. ?? I uninstalled it and bingo google was back.
?? Thanks again.
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest
http://www.NuBoy-Industries.Com
10/4/2007 7:17:18 PM CST

philo

"Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:15ck096m66hov$(E-Mail Removed)...
> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googol

Old Gringo

On Or About Fri, 5 Oct 2007 00:06:12 -0500, Without Any Hesitation
Or Thinking Twice, philo Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

> "Old Gringo" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:15ck096m66hov$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> No go on this end. ?? Nuffin!

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googol

I sometimes think the keys on my keyboard move around undetected.
<g>
--
Just West Of Nowhere
Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest