Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Why can't I print this page?

Why can't I print this page?

Captain Infinity

This page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalisz
locks up Firefox every time I try to print it, on 2 different computers. I can
print portions of it ("print selection") but not the whole thing, Firefox just
freezes at "preparing". Something is screwey with the page but I can't tell
what. When I save the complete HTM and open it, the formatting is whacked. And
when I open it in IE I can get it to print but it, too, is whacked. Any ideas?

**
Captain Infinity

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

Captain Infinity wrote:
> This page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalisz
> locks up Firefox every time I try to print it, on 2 different computers. I can
> print portions of it ("print selection") but not the whole thing, Firefox just
> freezes at "preparing". Something is screwey with the page but I can't tell
> what. When I save the complete HTM and open it, the formatting is whacked. And
> when I open it in IE I can get it to print but it, too, is whacked. Any ideas?
>

> **
> Captain Infinity

for what its worth, FF printing sucks