Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD changer ???

DVD changer ???

ArrestedX ArrestedX is offline
Junior Member

Does anyone know of a DVD changer that holds DVDs CDs containing data, video, audio, pictures, PDF, TXT, etc. and can be accessed from the PC via a browser? and are NOT the following:
Sony DVP-CX875 Region-free DVD Changer,DVP-CX860
Pioneer DVF727 301-DISC DVD/CD Player
Niveus Disc Changer - Ice Vault 200

or any standalone DVD changers that could only be controlled via TV
I've looked every where spent like two days googling but ended up with nothing the closest I got was a thread made here in 2004 and that's it.