Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > It does not look good for Target. Web Accessibility news

It does not look good for Target. Web Accessibility news

dorayme

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
Travis Newbury <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Oct 13, 11:03 am, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > Would you want a picture of your
> > mother located beneath a Hitler-adorned banner stating "Arbeit macht frei"?

> Would she be naked?

Has Boji, my favorite hm/ha, fallen under a corollary of Godwin's
law?

--
dorayme

Travis Newbury

On Oct 13, 2:56 pm, Jerry Stuckle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> When they're looking at your site, they know they're looking at your site.
> If I frame your site in mine, they think they're looking at my site and
> my content.

We are obviously talking hypothetically as no one would look at your
site anyway...

Jerry Stuckle

Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Oct 13, 2:56 pm, Jerry Stuckle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> When they're looking at your site, they know they're looking at your site.
>> If I frame your site in mine, they think they're looking at my site and
>> my content.

> We are obviously talking hypothetically as no one would look at your
> site anyway...

ROFLMAO!

I'll bet I get a hell of a lot more traffic off of any of my sites than
you do from all of them together, troll.

Of course, it's not hard - all of your sites together get about 10 hits
a day - of which 9 are you.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:08:36
GMT Travis Newbury scribed:

> On Oct 13, 11:03 am, Neredbojias <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Would you want a picture of your
>> mother located beneath a Hitler-adorned banner stating "Arbeit macht
>> frei"?

> Would she be naked?

Eew! -A naked _mother_? Spacegirl was right; you _are_ a perv.

--
Neredbojias

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 13 Oct 2007 23:27:46
GMT dorayme scribed:

>> > Would you want a picture of your
>> > mother located beneath a Hitler-adorned banner stating "Arbeit
>> > macht frei"?

>> Would she be naked?

> Has Boji, my favorite hm/ha, fallen under a corollary of Godwin's
> law?

What's an hm/ha, anyway?

All I know about Godwin's Law is when you started a fine, robust repartee a
very short time ago in this same thread but then petered-out in typical
lackadaisical fashion. Was it nap time or what?

--
Neredbojias

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:50:46 GMT
Wings scribed:

>> What's bad is that the "hosting" site can associate whatever it wants to
>> with the content of your site/page. Would you want a picture of your
>> mother located beneath a Hitler-adorned banner stating "Arbeit macht
>> frei"?
>>

> Haha. I got the point. Thanks.

Sure thing, pardner. And as someone else already mentioned, unscupulous
dobadnicks can even make your site look like part of theirs, too.

--
Neredbojias

Neredbojias

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:09:18
GMT Wings scribed:

>> Glad the flu is abating. You're sick enough when you're well.
>>

> Haha. Great barb. I'm stealing that. Got someone here I can use it on.

Well, I can't take all the credit. Dorayme is the kind of person with a
gift to inspire great wit by simply relating circumstances from the
unorthodoxy of her daily existence. It's amazing (in a rather vacuous
way).

--
Neredbojias

Travis Newbury

On Oct 13, 8:00 pm, Jerry Stuckle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > We are obviously talking hypothetically as no one would look at your
> > site anyway...

> ROFLMAO!
> I'll bet I get a hell of a lot more traffic off of any of my sites than
> you do from all of them together, troll.

Name one

> Of course, it's not hard - all of your sites together get about 10 hits
> a day - of which 9 are you.

I have many time stated the sties I work on. They include Cartoon
network, Siemens, Disney, Aerosmith, Snoopdogg, Chick Fil a, CBS
Sportsline.

Lets see you list.

Travis Newbury

On Oct 13, 8:00 pm, Jerry Stuckle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > We are obviously talking hypothetically as no one would look at your
> > site anyway...

> ROFLMAO!
> I'll bet I get a hell of a lot more traffic off of any of my sites than
> you do from all of them together, troll.

Hey, I just did a google search for "JDS Computer Training Corp"

No site to be found. Why? Or do your skills as a web developer just
suck so much that you can't even get into google? Makes me think,
hmmm, all talk and no show...

Your just too easy Jerry.

Jerry Stuckle

Travis Newbury wrote:
> On Oct 13, 8:00 pm, Jerry Stuckle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>> We are obviously talking hypothetically as no one would look at your
>>> site anyway...

>> ROFLMAO!
>> I'll bet I get a hell of a lot more traffic off of any of my sites than
>> you do from all of them together, troll.

> Name one
>
>> Of course, it's not hard - all of your sites together get about 10 hits
>> a day - of which 9 are you.

> I have many time stated the sties I work on. They include Cartoon
> network, Siemens, Disney, Aerosmith, Snoopdogg, Chick Fil a, CBS
> Sportsline.
>
> Lets see you list.

ROFLMAO! In your dreams! And what exactly did you do when you "worked"
on those sites - see if they worked in IE?

And BTW - I can verify at least one of those sites very quickly - since
they have been one of my training customers, and all I have to do is
make a phone call. I won't tell you which one - want me to make that
call? How about a little bet they never heard of you - say $10,000
(U.S)? I can put it up. Can you?

Go away, you stoopid troll.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address