Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > looking for SIP provider in the USA for 200,000 minutes/month

looking for SIP provider in the USA for 200,000 minutes/month

marciparki

Hello!

I thought I found with Gafachi a cheap SIP provider but they do not
accept payments from Europe. (really funny...) So I look for another
one who

- is cheap with booking intervalls between 1 and 6 seconds
- can handle 40 different accounts with simultanous phone call, partly
started from the same IP address (Softphone)
- if possible I do not want to block the caller id.

The phone calls will only be within the USA (may be Canada too)
It is not for a call center service. It is for an ad based phone call
service between users.

May be someone of you can give me an advice or offer such a solution
himself. Then please post it here or mail to mw at waesche.org

Best regards
Marc