Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > compile farm

compile farm

lope.vega@yahoo.com

Hi!

Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

Thanks.

santosh

> Hi!
>
> Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
> the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

lope.vega@yahoo.com

On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Hi!

> > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
> > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
suggestion, I tried google before posting...

Kenny McCormack

In article <(E-Mail Removed). com>,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> > Hi!

>> > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
>> > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

>> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
>> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

>Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
>sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
>suggestion, I tried google before posting...

Welcome to clc. Hope you enjoy your stay.

santosh

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> > Hi!

>> > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
>> > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

>> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
>> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

> Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
> sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
> suggestion, I tried google before posting...

Well the closest I can tell would be comp.programming or comp.distributed.
You might also try comp.misc and comp.compilers. Unfortunately some of
these groups appear to be virtually deserted. That's why I recommended a
Net search.

Richard

santosh <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

>>> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
>>> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

>> Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
>> sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
>> suggestion, I tried google before posting...

> Well the closest I can tell would be comp.programming or comp.distributed.
> You might also try comp.misc and comp.compilers. Unfortunately some of
> these groups appear to be virtually deserted. That's why I recommended a
> Net search.

Santosh, you do realise how many times you post useless OT posts? Try
and refrain. If someone can help maybe they will. But posting totally
non helpful "OT" replies is exactly the type of thing that makes this
group appear to be so arrogant and prissy. Try-and-ignore. Or help.

santosh

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> > Hi!

>> > Does anybody happen to know of a free compile farm service, much like
>> > the one sourceforge used to provide us with?

>> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
>> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

> Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
> sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
> suggestion, I tried google before posting...

Maybe this link might help...
<http://distcc.samba.org/>

Also:
<http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compile_farm>

You should also consider registering for a UNIX shell account. Many of them
provide access to a compiler.

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compile_farm>

Army1987

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 05:42:15 -0700, lope.vega wrote:

> On Oct 4, 1:28 pm, santosh <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> This is not the appropriate group for your question. Why don't you use
>> Google? The first results page shows a possible service.

> Then you could let me know which group would it be, rather than
> sending a message for saying nothing. And many thanks for the
> suggestion, I tried google before posting...

Consider reading "How To Ask Questions The Smart Way" by Eric S.
Raymond.
--
Army1987 (Replace "NOSPAM" with "email")
A hamburger is better than nothing.

Army1987

On Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:07:08 +0200, Richard wrote:

> Santosh, you do realise how many times you post useless OT posts? Try
> and refrain. If someone can help maybe they will. But posting totally
> non helpful "OT" replies is exactly the type of thing that makes this
> group appear to be so arrogant and prissy. Try-and-ignore. Or help.

Discussions about topicality are by convention always topical.