Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Undo Login on my own machine

Undo Login on my own machine

joe

I have Windows XP Pro SP2 and by mistake I gave my user name a password. How
do I undo that so the machine boots up normally without me having to login?

Thanks in advance!
-joe
my faith: http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=