Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can we use dropdownlist control in Datagrid control?

Can we use dropdownlist control in Datagrid control?

Bhuwan Bhaskar

Hello,

Can we use dropdownlist control in Datagrid control?

Regards,
Bhuwan

Mark Rae [MVP]

"Bhuwan Bhaskar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Can we use dropdownlist control in Datagrid control?

Google is your friend:
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...d+DropDownList

--
Mark Rae