Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > certmagic.com exams ?

certmagic.com exams ?

kannaorama@gmail.com

i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for
070-290 , plz let me know

molsonexpert

From their site (http://www.certmagic.com/CCNA.html):

"CertMagic will advance your career by ensuring you have the skills to
successfully manage your CCNA Braindump Exams.

To get your CCNA Certification to pass in the first attempt, use our CCNA
Exam Answer, CCNA Exam Answers, and CCNA Exam Guide.You will definitely
experience the same set of questions in live exam, as you will note in our
CCNA Exam Guide."

hmmmm.......
so other than cheating, did you learn anything?

--
steve.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
> right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for
> 070-290 , plz let me know

Mostly Gizzards

> i just passed my ccna exam using certmagic.com exams and they were
> right on money . are they as good for mcse too as iam preparing for
> 070-290 , plz let me know

Certified Cheater No-Talent Assclown?