Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > opening message

opening message

Joe

Eveytime I open Firefox I get the message "Restart session or Open New
Session" I can't get rid of it. I have tried uninstalling and
reinstalling. Any ideas?

Frank

Joe wrote:
> Eveytime I open Firefox I get the message "Restart session or Open New
> Session" I can't get rid of it. I have tried uninstalling and
> reinstalling. Any ideas?

Annoys me to - figure it is one of life's little PITA's ;(

Frank