Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCPD vs. MCAD/MCSD

MCPD vs. MCAD/MCSD

=?Utf-8?B?UmljaGFyZCBXZWxscw==?=

I was just starting to look into getting MCAD or MCSD certification (have the
experience (mostly), want the certification), and now I see there's a new kid
on the block, the MCPD.

Do the MCPD certifications essentially replace the MCAD and MCSD? Are they
largely the VS 2005 equivalent of the older certs?

Finally, what is the difference between the MCTS and MCPD certifications?

- Rich

=?Utf-8?B?S2lyYW4=?=

To become MCPD you need to be MCTS

"Richard Wells" wrote:

> I was just starting to look into getting MCAD or MCSD certification (have the
> experience (mostly), want the certification), and now I see there's a new kid
> on the block, the MCPD.
>
> Do the MCPD certifications essentially replace the MCAD and MCSD? Are they
> largely the VS 2005 equivalent of the older certs?
>
> Finally, what is the difference between the MCTS and MCPD certifications?
>
> - Rich

MCPD Upgrade Beta Exams Chamith Microsoft Certification 14 02-27-2006 09:59 PM
MCPD Upgrade Beta Exams Chamith MCSD 15 02-27-2006 09:59 PM
MCAD, MCSD, MCPD, IT Project+ vs. Computer Science Degree =?Utf-8?B?Qy4gSHVudGVy?= MCSD 4 02-10-2006 04:19 PM
Just starting -- MCPD vs. MCSD heybrakywacky@hotmail.com MCSD 6 01-10-2006 01:26 AM
The path from MCAD to MCPD: Enterprise Architect? Jeff H MCSD 3 01-02-2006 06:08 PM

Advertisments