Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Windows XP x64 and WPA2

Reply
Thread Tools

Windows XP x64 and WPA2

 
 
=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIExhbmRvbg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-19-2006
Is there a fix like KB893357 for X64? I need to be able to do WPA2 and WZC
does not support this without the above fix.

Steve
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Barb Bowman MVP-Windows
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-19-2006
so far, no. I've asked several times and there is nothing scheduled.

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:10:06 -0800, "Steven Landon"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Is there a fix like KB893357 for X64? I need to be able to do WPA2 and WZC
>does not support this without the above fix.
>
>Steve

--

Barb Bowman
MS Windows-MVP
Expert Zone Columnist
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ts/bowman.mspx
http://blogs.digitalmediaphile.com/barb/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVuIExhbmRvbg==?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-19-2006
Thanks Barb. This is a real disappointment to me since i connect via WPA2
frequently. This should be considered critical...IMHO

Steve

"Barb Bowman MVP-Windows" wrote:

> so far, no. I've asked several times and there is nothing scheduled.
>
> On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:10:06 -0800, "Steven Landon"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Is there a fix like KB893357 for X64? I need to be able to do WPA2 and WZC
> >does not support this without the above fix.
> >
> >Steve

> --
>
> Barb Bowman
> MS Windows-MVP
> Expert Zone Columnist
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ts/bowman.mspx
> http://blogs.digitalmediaphile.com/barb/
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Barb Bowman MVP-Windows
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-19-2006
I agree.

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:02:02 -0800, "Steven Landon"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thanks Barb. This is a real disappointment to me since i connect via WPA2
>frequently. This should be considered critical...IMHO
>
>Steve
>
>"Barb Bowman MVP-Windows" wrote:
>
>> so far, no. I've asked several times and there is nothing scheduled.
>>
>> On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:10:06 -0800, "Steven Landon"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >Is there a fix like KB893357 for X64? I need to be able to do WPA2 and WZC
>> >does not support this without the above fix.
>> >
>> >Steve

>> --
>>
>> Barb Bowman
>> MS Windows-MVP
>> Expert Zone Columnist
>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ts/bowman.mspx
>> http://blogs.digitalmediaphile.com/barb/
>>

--

Barb Bowman
MS Windows-MVP
Expert Zone Columnist
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e...ts/bowman.mspx
http://blogs.digitalmediaphile.com/barb/
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DebugView help not working on Windows XP X64 Pro and Windows 7 x64 (?) Skybuck Flying Windows 64bit 4 08-11-2009 09:41 PM
Using Windows XP x64 Drivers with Windows Server 2003 x64 Steve Graddy Windows 64bit 9 10-22-2005 04:27 AM
Again WPA2 support is NOT in XP x64 Juan Jansen Windows 64bit 9 05-25-2005 09:04 PM
WPA2 patch for Win x64 Juan Jansen Windows 64bit 7 05-21-2005 10:49 AM
WPA2 Support in Windows XP rzwahr@yahoo.com Wireless Networking 2 04-18-2005 07:25 AM



Advertisments